- Search for a photo on Instagram using a hashtag or search string.
- Click on the camera icon on the card and drill down to view more of the photos from that Instagram user.
- If at anytime you like a photo, click on the round Pinterest button to save it direct to your Pinterest account. This will then be automatically uploaded to the Pinterest board you choose, along with up to five of the first Instagram tags.
- If you like a user click on the Bookmark Icon and save them to your bookmarks.
- Set up your PeopleFinder Profile and tell us your website and give a small bio. We will then add these to your Pinterest saves and help make the content yours.
- To really get things buzzing:
- Set up your Pinterest account to automatically Tweet your new Save/Pin.
- Set up Twitter to automatically Tweet to your Facebook Business pages. (settings>apps>Connect to Facebook – Connect your Facebook account and if you have a Business Page you will also be asked to connect to this. Select your page and deselect to your personal Facebook page)
- Once you have set all this up you will be able to search for an image on peoplefinder.io, save the image to Pinterest and have it automatically saved to Twitter and forwarded on as an automatic post to your Facebook Business Page within seconds. This can really help grow your Social Media and get you traffic to your website or Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook pages.
*please remember all copyright is retained by the original owner. Instagram makes photos and videos publicly available and Pinterest offers tools for people to Pin or Save images found on a website to Pinterest. Because we are displaying the images you search for on Instagram, we are happy for you to replace our URL with yours; but please follow all Instagram and Pinterest etiquette when it comes to reposting or saving to Pinterest.