- Enter a hashtag or search string to find someone interested in what you are searching for.
- Click on the camera icon on the card to view that persons most popular Instagram photos.
- Click on the Bookmark to save them to your bookmarks (you must be logged in to do this).
- Click on the Twitter Logo to check them out on Twitter.
- Click on the Instagram Logo to check them out on Instagram.
- If you don’t see anyone you are interested in, then click on ‘Load More’ to see more people from instagram.
- If you see someone you like and you have clicked on the camera icon, the system will then show you their most popular, recent Instagram photos.
- The pink heart shows you how many likes the photo has received on Instagram.
- The green comment balloon shows you how many comments this photo has received on Instagram.
- You can also click on the Pinterest logo to save this photo to Pinterest.
- If you have registered and logged on at Peoplefinder.io and gone to ‘My Profile’. You will have had the opportunity to set up a default URL for your Pinterest saves and a brief bio.
- If you have done this, then when you saw the photo to Pinterest, the URL you have specified will replace ours and your bio/notes will be appended to the Pinterest description box.
- The system also hashtags the first five Instagram tags to make them searchable on Pinterest and Twitter.
- We recommend that when you set up your Pinterest account, you attach it to your Twitter account so all you Pinterest saves will be tweeted.
- We also recommend that you also set up your Twitter account to save to your Facebook business pages.
All of this means that with our app/system. You can find people interested in the same things as you. Check them out, check out their photos, and save them to Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook in a couple of clicks, driving people and eyeballs to your Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook accounts as well as linking to your website and driving traffic to your website and your business. We can assure you that it takes longer to describe this than actually do it.
*please remember all copyright is retained by the original owner. Instagram makes photos and videos publicly available and Pinterest offers tools for people to Pin or Save images found on a website to Pinterest. Because we are displaying the images you search for on Instagram, we are happy for you to replace our URL with yours; but please follow all Instagram and Pinterest etiquette when it comes to reposting or saving to Pinterest.